Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pete the Cat Party

Well, I simply have to go to Barnes and Noble to day to buy a "Pete the Cat: I Love my White Shoes" book!  From what I have gathered, Pete is a cat that wears white shoes that change color depending on what he steps in (strawberries, blueberries, and mud).  At the end he steps in water and washes his white shoes clean.  I found this party from Made During Naptime by Pam Burrus and I can't wait to learn more about Pete and his adventures.  The ideas and color scheme for this party are fantastic!  Every last detail was covered. 

Check out this "2" made covered in shoe strings.  How fitting for a book about Pete and his shoes!




This very lucky birthday girl was even visited by the author of "Pete the Cat", Eric Litwin.  He played songs for the kids, and signed autographs.  What a treat for all her guests! 



You can see more of this party at Pam's blog, Made During Nap Time.  Pictures by Taken by Tate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...