Friday, August 26, 2011

Apple for the Teacher - Part 2

Emily was able to help me deliver her teacher presents today.  They were so cute and so easy!!  I didn't do a tutorial but here is a step-by-step for my inspiration from a pencil vase.  For these below, I took an edge safe small can (the condensed milk can from the peanut butter pie last weekend) and hot glued crayons around it.  I then added floral foam, the apple cake pops and some shredded crinkle paper for decoration.  I downloaded FREE printables from Shindig Parties to Go for the tags and hot glued that on to some green ribbon.  I really like hot glue!!



I wanted to do something a little bit more individualized for Emily's 2-year-old class teachers.  A thank you for all their had work throughout the year and help with the transition.  I went to Michael's and purchased $1 unfinished frames and painted these with chalkboard paint.  Very "teachery".  Like how I just make up words?!  I only wish I had the forethought to take pictures with each teacher.  Oh well, maybe next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...