Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crystal & Andy's Wedding Day

Crystal received the pictures from the photographer yesterday and I just had to share a few.  Granted I had nothing to do with this event (other than participating) so don't think that I am taking credit for any of the styling....but it was GORGEOUS!  The Coral Bay Club in Atlantic Beach, N.C. was breathtaking, their food delicious and Scott Taylor Photography did a fabulous job.  That day was a whirlwind as I have never been so involved in a wedding other than my own.  My husband, Matt, walked Crystal down the aisle in memory of our dad (I definitely needed tissues at that point), I was the matron of honor and my oldest daughter the flower girl.  It's still hard to believe that my little sister is married and all her fun parties are over.  Wonder when I will get to plan baby showers.....   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...