Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Obsession!



I am officially obsessed with Pinterest!  My husband will be so happy I can clean out my closet full of binders filled with torn pages from magazines, jotted down ideas or printouts from websites.  I LOVE new ideas and seeing other people's visions.  I am a very visual person and even though I like tutorials and learn from instructions, a picture is truly worth a thousand words.  That is one of the reasons I have fallen in love with Pinterest.  If you haven't heard of this site, its a virtual pinboard.  Think of facebook, but just for images.  Your pinboards depend on your interests so they can be fashion design, interior decorating, or my favorite...party planning!  You can follow other people's boards just like your follow pages on facebook or "friend" someone.  Here are some of the items currently found on my boards:
  
Brilliant idea!  Five pillowcases sewed together makes a niffy nap mat!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...