Friday, February 24, 2012

Llama Llama Red Pajama Party

My best friend's daughter turned one this year.  I just loved the fact that I had another beautiful little girl to help plan a party for!  John & Kelley call her "Baby Bug" so I first thought a bug theme was in store but then decided that would be better for when she was a little older and able to hold a magnifying glass (yes, I have already started thinking of activities!).  I absolutely love the Llama Llama series by Anna Dewdney and since llamas were always sort of a joke with Kelley and I in college, Kelley decided that it was a good idea.  Then, we found these red pajamas on Walmart.com and decided it was a PERFECT idea!


Cecilia's invitation complete with Llama Llama appearance in a paper red pajama.

The food table.  Since Cecilia was born in January (yes, I am super late posting) we had decided to do a hot chocolate bar.  We weren't planning for it to be 70 degrees in North Carolina!!!


The FABULOUS fondant cake topper from Edible Details.  She does wonderful work that I have always admired on facebook and was so excited that she agreed to make her interpretation of a llama in red pajamas.  






2 comments:

  1. Glad to know about your activity party. Almost all the event space Chicago located near our place are tried and tested. Thinking to suggest one to my far off friend looking for a venue to organize his sister's engagement in our city. Will definitely help him in booking the best caterers and bakers too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...