Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Beauty of Fondant Cupcake Toppers


I love the look of huge, fondant covered cakes.  The ability to design intricate objects and clean lines is so appealing to me.  Unfortunately most of the parties that I host are small gatherings and the huge cakes are such a waste (and can be messy).  Hence the beauty and my fondness for cupcakes.  I'm sure I will have many blog posts on cupcakes as I am always fascinated by the different things you can do with cupcakes by combining them to make a large picture or animal (for example my Hungry Caterpillar cake), designs, and the newest craze - cupcake toppers.  It seems every party I see recently has a different type of cupcake topper whether that be printables on a stick or fondant creations.  The possibilities are endless as there are a lot of VERY talented designers out there that can custom make toppers to match your party theme, your invitation, or even the birthday girl's outfit!  One of my favorite's is Edible Details.  She truly lives up to her name as check out the details in her work!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...