Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A princess or a sushi roll?

Halloween is over a month away but I feel a lot of pressure to chose Emily and Lindsay's costumes.  This choice could impact that future career path!!  I'm kidding of course, but I do love Halloween and the choice of Halloween costume is very important to me.  They could probably care less but I have to be assured that I will get some ultra cute photos on October 31st.  My husband thinks I am ridiculous and that I should just go to Gymboree and buy Emily a costume.  I want to make part of her costume or either be unique.  Last year Emily went as Madeline and granted most people had no idea who she was, but she was the only Madeline on the street!   


I love creative costumes.  Some I definitely wouldn't do myself but I do like the uniqueness or thought process behind their creation.  Check these out:

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

I can't wait for Halloween!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...