Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Party Bar - Blog Mash

Lately I have been seeing "bars" everywhere.  No, I'm not craving a drink (well maybe I am but that's another story).  What I'm referring to are party buffets.  I LOVE them!  Such a great concept to involve the guest in preparing their food so it can be completely customizable.  Anytime you are working with food is always an ice breaker and conversation starter as well.  "So...how do you take your grits?" is a much better opener than "What's your sign?".  Any food that you can add items to can be made into a bar.  In my line of work I see candy, cookie and ice cream bars all the time for kid birthday parties.  Foods bars are for adults too and make a great addition to a luncheon, wedding or adult birthday party.  Below are a few of my favorites from blog space.

Pancake Bar
Source
S'mores Bar
Source
Bloody Mary Bar
Source

Spud Bar
Source
Salsa Bar
Source

Coffee Bar
Source
Eggs Benedict Bar
Source
 Trail Mix Bar
Source




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...