Monday, September 19, 2011

Create a Little Foodie ~ Sneak Peak!

As I have mentioned before, I love making baby food.  It gives me great satisfaction to provide for Lindsay in that way and I also love experimenting with combinations for someone that can't talk back!  Baby making has been in the local water and I have had a lot of friends recently that have had children.  Most of them knew that I made all of Emily's food and had questions about how to make their own kid's food.  Sooooo... why not combine good friends, some wine, and a live tutorial on baby food?  We had such a good time and everyone walked away with at least a month's worth of food for their youngin'.  Here's a little sneak peak until I have time to upload all the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...